What data do we collect?
Like most websites, we collect the kind of non-personally identifiable information that web browsers and servers typically provide, such as browser type, language, IP address. Nothing in this information would allow anyone to identify you.
1. Browser type
2. Browser language
3. IP address
4. Date of access to the website
If you register or make a purchase at MIFROG.COM, we may need to collect additional information, such as:
1. Your name
2. Street address
3. Country and city
4. Zip code
5. Phone number
6. Email address
The personally identifiable information you fill in when purchasing products will only be used in the process of paying for the order and will not be used for other purposes. We also do not send marketing emails to your email address.
How do we collect data?
We collect personal data in a variety of ways, including:
1. Data collected when you visit this website, including browser information, IP address, and cookies.
2. Data collected when you register on this website, including email address.
3. Data collected when you purchase products on this website, including user name, address, zip code, phone number, etc.
We only collect such personal data to the extent appropriate. Certain data is only collected when you take certain actions on this site, such as registering and purchasing. We will not sell or provide your personally identifiable information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
How do we use data?
1. To provide services for the products you purchased.
2. To improve our products and services.
3. Statistical website order data.
We take steps to ensure that your personal data is handled securely and protected from unauthorized access, use, copying, or similar risks.
Cookies are data files stored on your browser. Cookies contain some information about your use of the website and online store. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
1. Cookies record logged-in sessions, including shopping cart data, etc.
2. Cookies record the default language and currency you choose on the website.
Your browser’s default settings may be set to allow cookies to be stored. You can change your browser settings and delete or block cookies. However, if you block cookies, you may not be able to use certain features offered on MIFROG.COM.
How to update personal data?
If there is any change to your personal data, or if you believe that personal data about you is inaccurate or not up to date, please contact us as soon as possible so that we can update your data. You can also update your personal data in [My Account]. To the extent required by law, you may review, edit, correct or delete any personal information you submit to us.